Raymond D. Sopp International Ministries, Inc.
Fiscal Year 2015
(November 1, 2015 through October 31, 2016)
1) Sopp Ministries continues its worldwide outreach by maintaining a completely free website offering biblical studies in both audio and written formats. The vast majority of teachings are in the written format, which allows the Internet Browser to translate it into all the major languages of the world. In addition, we also maintain a Blog to keep professing Christians informed in this late hour by sharing the warnings and admonishments the Lord places upon my heart as His Watchman: 2 Corinthians 13:5: ďTest yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you Ė unless indeed you fail the test?Ē (NASB) In other words, to help every professing Christian safely through these last of the Last Days and safely into Godís Kingdom. All biblical studies, warnings and admonishments are authored by Watchman/Minister Raymond D. Sopp.
2) By taking advantage of the Internet, this ministry is reaching the entire world with extreme cost efficiency with Godís merciful and gracious Gospel message of eternal salvation through Jesusí sacrifice, Godís promised Messiah; inasmuch as, only the Creator can save His fallen creation, mankind. Through His sacrifice ALL our sins are forgiven, thereby, making our spirit alive to Him again. Through Him, these earthen vessels are now cleansed by His sacrifice so His Holy Spirit can replace our fallen spirit without violating His righteousness Ė His righteous judgment upon sin.
3) Taking very seriously the sense of urgency and the extremely heavy burden our heavenly Father placed upon my heart as to the lateness of the hour, this ministry continues to aggressively reach out to the professing Christian, as well as, anyone else who is willing to listen: To admonish and warn the professing Christian to take Godís admonishment in 2 Corinthians 13:5 very seriously. Our mission, which is the only commission our Lord Jesus Christ gave to us Ė to give Godís unadulterated Gospel message to the world.
The donations this nonprofit ministry receives are entirely devoted to this mission as there is no one taking a salary; in addiction, we make every effort to keep our office expenses to a minimum, which is why weíve been able to literally reach more than a million precious souls worldwide with very limited funds Ė before and now after the genocide of Christians begun.
4) Called as Godís watchman, this ministryís first and foremost concern is to hold up a spiritual mirror so every professing Christian will have the opportunity to examine themselves to see if Jesus Christ is within them, i.e., genuinely and miraculously born-again with Godís Holy Spirit according to Godís Word Ė according to Godís promise in Ezekiel 36:26-27. Once the individual has substantiated their profession of faith by taking both a humble and earnest look within, this ministryís concern is then turned to the overall spiritual health of the individual by providing teachings which will help them stay strong in the Lord and be a light of salvation, in order to disperse the increasing darkness in this day of great deception and apostasy. (2 Thessalonians chapter two)
5) This ministry maintains an email mailing list to keep our brothers and sisters in the Lord updated with this ministryís efforts, needs, prayer requests and praises. Join our mailing list.
6) This ministry also has a web page titled: Letters of Appreciation.
7) All biblical studies and above services are offered without charge thanks to those who sacrificially help this 501(c)3 nonprofit ministry with their donations; in addition, every cent of the royalties earned from our book, The Portrait of a Christian, is paid directly to this ministry. FYI: This book can also be read for free through our website, however being 316 pages, if you can afford it, the book is a much easier and a more beneficial read. We allow this book to be read for free so we can reach the poorer countries in the world: To God be the glory!
To listen to my Free MP3 Sermons just click below on our Banner:
To God Be The Glory!