Raymond D. Sopp International Ministries, Inc.
Fiscal Year 2016
(November 1, 2016 through October 31, 2017)
1) Sopp Ministries continues its worldwide outreach by maintaining a completely free website offering biblical studies in both audio and written formats. The vast majority of teachings are in the written format, which allows the Internet Browser to translate it into all the major languages of the world. In addition, we also maintain a Blog to keep professing Christians informed in this late hour by sharing the warnings and admonishments the Lord places upon my heart as His Watchman: 2 Corinthians 13:5: “Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves that Jesus Christ is in you – unless indeed you fail the test?” (NASB) I believe this Scripture is the most powerful warning in the New Testament to those saying Lord, Lord. Why? It directly concerns your eternity.
2) By taking advantage of the Internet, this ministry is reaching the entire world with extreme cost efficiency with God’s merciful and gracious Gospel message of eternal salvation through Jesus’ sacrifice, God’s promised Messiah, as only the Creator can save His fallen creation. Through His sacrifice ALL our sins are forgiven, thereby, making our spirit alive to Him again. Through Him, these earthen vessels are now cleansed by His sacrifice so His Holy Spirit can replace our fallen spirit without violating His righteousness – His righteous judgment upon sin. Yet, so many will not believe, which literally breaks my heart – His heart within me. This is why I laid down my life to fulfill His will in my life – His calling upon my life. To God be the glory!
3) Taking very seriously the sense of urgency and the extremely heavy burden our heavenly Father placed upon my heart, this ministry continues to aggressively reach out to the professing Christian, as well as, anyone else who is willing to listen: To admonish and warn the professing Christian to take God’s admonishment in 2 Corinthians 13:5 very seriously. Our mission, which is the only commission our Lord Jesus Christ gave to us – to give God’s unadulterated Gospel message to the world. Therefore, the donations this nonprofit ministry receives are entirely devoted to this mission as there is no one taking a salary. In addiction, we make every effort to keep our office expenses to a minimum, which is why this small ministry has been able since the beginning to literally reach well more than a million precious souls worldwide with very limited funds.
Tragically, this fiscal year our donations dramatically fell 246% from last year. Is this a sign of the foretold exponential growth in apostasy and apathy within the church at-large in the Last Days? Is this a sign of the rapid acceleration to the end of the church age? Is this a sign of 1 Kings 22:1-8 – Galatians 4:16? Despite this dramatic decline in donations, this ministry was able to spend 90% on outreach and pay off our remaining debt.
4) Called as God’s watchman, this ministry’s foremost concern is to hold up a spiritual mirror so every professing Christian will have the opportunity to examine themselves to see if Jesus Christ is within them, i.e., genuinely and miraculously born-again with God’s Holy Spirit according to God’s Word – according to God’s promise in Ezekiel 36:26-27. Once the individual has substantiated their profession of faith by taking both a humble and earnest look within, this ministry’s concern is then turned to the overall spiritual health of the individual by providing teachings which will help them stay strong in the Lord and be a light of salvation, in order to disperse the increasing darkness in this day of great deception and apostasy. (2 Thessalonians chapter two)
5) This ministry maintains an email mailing list to keep our brothers and sisters in the Lord updated with this ministry’s efforts, needs, prayer requests, warnings and praises. Join our mailing list.
6) This ministry also has a web page titled: Letters of Appreciation.
7) All biblical studies and above services are offered without charge thanks to those who sacrificially help this 501(c)3 nonprofit ministry with their donations; in addition, every cent of the royalties earned from our book, The Portrait of a Christian, is paid directly to this ministry. This book can also be both read and downloaded as a PDF for free through our website, however, being 316 pages the paperback is a much easier and a more beneficial read. The reason for allowing this book to be read and downloaded as a PDF for free is so we can reach the poorer countries in the world.
To listen to my Free MP3 Sermons just click below on our Banner:
To God Be The Glory!