Raymond D. Sopp International Ministries, Inc.
Fiscal Year 2018
(November 1, 2018 through October 31, 2019)
Psalm 96:1–3: "Sing to the LORD a new song; Sing to the LORD, all the earth. Sing to the LORD, bless His name; Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples." (NASB)
1) Sopp Ministries continues its worldwide outreach by maintaining a free website offering biblical studies in both audio and written formats. The vast majority of the teachings are in the written format, which allows your Internet Browser to translate the teachings into all the major languages of the world. In addition, we also have a Blog in this Late Hour to share the warnings and admonishments the Lord places upon my heart as His Watchman: 2 Corinthians 13:5: “Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves that Jesus Christ is in you—unless indeed you fail the test?” (NASB) I believe this Scripture is the most powerful warning to the Christian in the New Testament—to those who say Lord, Lord. Why? It directly concerns your eternity either in Heaven or the Lake of Fire.
2) By taking advantage of the Internet, this ministry is reaching the entire world with extreme cost efficiency with God’s merciful and gracious Gospel message of eternal salvation through Jesus’ sacrifice—God’s promised Messiah—as only the Creator can save His fallen creation. Through His sacrifice all our sins are forgiven, thereby, making our spirit alive to Him again. Through Him, these earthen vessels are now cleansed by His sacrifice so now His Holy Spirit can replace our fallen spirit without violating His righteousness—His righteous judgment upon sin. (The secular world is using the Internet to deceive, would it not be at least very foolish for this ministry not to use the Internet to overcome the world’s deception with a focused message to expose deception?)
3) This ministry continues to aggressively reach out to the professing Christian, as well as, anyone else who is willing to listen: To admonish and warn the professing Christian to take God’s admonishment in 2 Corinthians 13:5 very seriously. Our mission, which is the only commission our Lord Jesus Christ gave to us, is to give God’s unadulterated Gospel message to the world; therefore, your donations to this nonprofit ministry are entirely devoted to this mission as no one is taking a salary; we also make every effort to keep our office expenses to a minimum, which is why this small ministry has been able to reach well more than a million precious souls worldwide with very limited funds. As a percentage of income in Fiscal Year 2018 this ministry spent 105.2% on Outreach and our Book: The Portrait of a Christian: Second Edition.
4) Called as God’s watchman, this ministry’s foremost concern is to hold up a spiritual mirror so every professing Christian will have the opportunity to examine themselves to see if Jesus Christ is within them—genuinely and miraculously born-again with God’s Holy Spirit according to God’s Word—according to God’s promise in Ezekiel 36:26-27. We are also concerned with the overall spiritual health of the Christian, therefore, we provide teachings which are both thought provoking and challenging—helping all to stay strong in the Lord and be a Light of Salvation—in order to disperse the exponential growth of darkness in this day of Great Deception and Apostasy: Letters of Appreciation.
5) All biblical studies and above services are offered without charge thanks to those who sacrificially help this 501(c)3 nonprofit ministry with their donations; in addition, every cent of the royalties earned from our book, The Portrait of a Christian, is paid directly to this ministry. This book can also be read at no charge through our website so we can reach the poor countries in the world—that said, the paperback being 318 pages is a much easier—more beneficial read.
To listen to my Free MP3 Sermons just click below on our Banner:
To God Be The Glory!